They are strictly based upon-
- PARENT INTERVIEW
- ASSESMENT OF THE CHILD
The Completed form with required documentation (as stated on the application form) should be returned us at reception. The student will then be placed on a waiting list and parents will be contacted to arrange an initial assessment with the Director.
Prospective students are evaluated before before admission for the purpose of-
- Assess the child’s developmental level in cognitive,speech and language skills and physical development.
- Decipher what would be the most appropriate classroom.
- Create an Individual Education Plan(IEP) with input from DCSN’s multi-disciplinary team
- Offer the best educational and therapy program for the developmental age of the student
- Implement the best possible program as soon as possible.